It’s a Beautiful Day in December
IT’S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN DECEMBER 2023
- Pre-school children ages 2-5 years and parents or adult caregiver
- Older siblings welcome on school off days
- Families with young children will gather for the reading of a nature-themed story, take part in theme-related activities, and end with an outdoor walk
- Take home projects will be included
- Maximum size: 5 families per day
WHEN & WHERE:
- Tuesday, December 5, 12, 19 (no rain date) – OR – Wednesday, December 6, 13, 20 (no rain date)
- 90 minutes from 10:00-11:30 am
- Activities take place indoors and outdoors at Five Rivers Environmental Center
- MEMBERS: $15.00 per family for one child, per month; $5.00 materials for each additional child
- NON-MEMBERS: $25.00 per family, per month; $5.00 materials fee per child
- REGISTER HERE ONLINE FOR DECEMBER
- Choose your weekday option: Tuesday or Wednesday
- You may pay online via credit card or have the option to mail in your payment
- As soon as you are registered, you will be sent a list of Possible materials to bring, how to dress, and things to do with your child to prepare them for this experience.
- Each session will have a different theme and activities.
- If there is any day that you can’t attend, materials will be sent to you or set aside for you to pick up at the Visitor Center.
- Each Day will comprise of a book reading, a craft, an outdoors walk/activity. The length of the walk will be determined by the weather. The walk is the last part of each day. After the walk we may stop back at the classroom to pick up the craft.
- When schools are closed on our meeting days, older siblings are welcome. Please let Nancy Payne know if siblings are coming by calling 518-475-0296 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org