April 11, 2023
2023 MEMBERSHIP WALK
Let’s Delight in SPRING Together!
Friends of Five Rivers invites YOU, our members, to take part in a one-hour stroll looking for, and awing in, signs of spring. A Friends' Naturalist will lead each discovery walk and encourage close observation of nature’s awakening. What will we find? Jewels of hope created by nature and gifted to us!
- Members of Friends of Five Rivers
- Maximum Number of Participants per outing – 10
WHAT & WHERE:
- A one hour April stroll around Five Rivers Environmental Education Center with a Friends Naturalist.
- 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, or 4:00 pm on April 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, and 13 (choose your day and time)
- Earth Day Walk: Friday, April 21 at 6:00 pm